Sunday, December 04, 2005

i wish ... to have more time

Have you ever wish you had more time in a day? more time to laze in bed in the mornings ~ more time to get to ass to work ~ more time for work!! ~ more time to spend with your love ones ~ more time for YOURSELF???

It sucks when comes to time especially when you're enjoying a moment. Time just has to end everything...

I wish that I have more time to spend for myself. Away from everything and everybody. I barely have time on my own...my very own private space. I just need to be alone...

I WANT MY OWN SPACE...stop bugging me!
Stop bugging me to make plans!
STOP bugging me to help in anything!
STOP bugging me to drive you around!
Just please STOP bugging me for once!

I'm tired...I just want to be pampered. Please...

I need to spend time with myself. I barely look after myself and now I look like shit! Feel so fucked up...

I barely finish reading any of my books ~ I barely take care of my car ~ I barely clean my room!
I wish I just had more time...more time...more time...


So, back to my point...do you have enough time in a day to accomplish what you had in mind?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    FRIENDSTER
    WELTANSCHAUUNG
    TINA'S ROM