Sunday, November 27, 2005

I DID!!! I DID!!! I DID TALK TO FATTY CAT!!!!!

Mat called me on friday when he was on his way to Pulau Lumut.
He said that things we fine but as usuall he forgot to bring something,
which was his laptop!!!!!!! Cant blame him, that's his trademark mah!!
So in that case, i dun know when he will be able to log in this blogg hopefully
as soon as possible lah.

Our conversation was kinda short coz i was sleeping at the time he called
and when i called him back after i saw the miss call from he was sleeping
pulak, in the bus!! I tried calling after that but never got thru, maybe coz he
told b4, that they wont be allowed to use any sort of comunication during the 3
weeks training period. Hope he will get in touch with us soon but he did mention that once he gets the singapore line he will contact us. Till then we shall wait n see.

adios amigos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    FRIENDSTER
    WELTANSCHAUUNG
    TINA'S ROM