Monday, July 17, 2006

Malacca Trip



Hi Fren, It me....I wonder why nobody post anything rubbish here one?sien....Anyway, let me share something with you all la...

Last weekend i went to Malacca with my frens..we go there jz purposely for the foods..nyoyak food, chicken rice ball, satay jeruk, cendol and ........





Cendol with Durian perisa **** (4 stars out of 5 stars)



Satay jeruk *** (3 stars out of 5 stars)
p/s : the prawn damn big size (only 50cent)


haha...sorry i forgot to take photo for the chicken rice ball, Sea food at portuguese settlement and nyonyak food...too hungry and forgot liao..haha

1 Comments:

Blogger Freddie the frog said...

Oppsss...Thanks to B...
who remind me that the "satay jeruk" should be "satay celup" and "nyonyak food" should be "nyonya food"

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

    FRIENDSTER
    WELTANSCHAUUNG
    TINA'S ROM