Monday, February 20, 2006

You drink milk, I drink blood.....


Ah Bi : Ah bu....I feel thirsty la..but dun know what to drink..
Ah Bu : Hmm...drink something natural and good for badan la..dun la always drink beer...
Ah Bi : So....what drink is natural and good for badan wo...
Ah Bu : you think of it la...when you find it just drink la,ok?
Ah Bi : Ok ok...i got it...


Ah Bu : Dun la like this....I dun care....

Ah Bi : Ok Ok, dun be angry...I let you suck...suck my blood la...

Ah Bu : Be prepared...I'm coming,,,kakaka...

Ah Bi : Come on, baby....I'm waiting...

*Above story was create by me, and it is not true..

Ah Bi and Ah bu....please dun angry la,ok?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kenny said...

Ah Bi and Ai Boo were demonstrating 2 types of molest:-

Type 1 - Guy molest girl.

Type 2 - Girl molest guy!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Freddie the frog said...

Ranjau Panjang...

pass me your naked photo then i write a first first class story for you..
you deserved for it..
haha

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

    FRIENDSTER
    WELTANSCHAUUNG
    TINA'S ROM